Week One Growth & Prosperity
Please find attached all of the week one course materials you will need. This includes the Companion Referral Program instruction call and the flier, the Healthy Home Check Up certificate, the weekly planner and reporting sheet and the outline.
The link to the Vimeo video is: https://vimeo.com/168422157
The password is "prosper". If you give the link and password to anyone, be sure to get me their email and name so I can put them on the distribution update list.
Week Two Growth & Prosperity
Please find attached everything you will need for week #2 of the Vollara Growth and Prosperity Series. Here are a few things to consider as you move into week two. The link to this weeks class is: https://vimeo.com/169247979
1. Vollara is a career not a race. You are not in competition with the other students or your professor. You do want to grow, become more and achieve more through the Vollara System for Success.
2. You will do so by focusing on the key activities in your weekly planner. The 12 - 15 hours per week you committed to Vollara should be spent on these actions.
3. Try to have as few red X on the planner as you can - try to do something positive everyday for your business.
4. Have a healthy balance between retailing and recruiting. Retailing provides a check and recruiting builds a future.
5. Remember the simple formula that could add an extra $30,000 to your income. Do enough Healthy Home Checks and or Showcases to make one retail sale a week. Focus on adding two new partners that achieve ABC each month. Teach your two to do the same and work that plan over and over.
6. Work your plan, give yourself time in the business and work consistently.
Week Three Growth & Prosperity
Having a GPA is transformational for people. Setting a clear, written, dated and specific goal is the start. Then creating an action plan. The Growth and Prosperity Series is helping folks do that. Then we take action! Follow through makes the dream work. But, there is one other big A and that is accountability. I would encourage everyone including the professors to use the Weekly Report. As your Sr. Upline Leader and National Field Leader, I can make a difference for you.
I had a wonderful day yesterday. 3 full blown meetings (I was late for one due to a monsoon here in Minnesotat) but Leia, Gloria, Doug, Amy and Hannah really did an awesome job. Another big event when Leia and Gloria host our President!
So here is week three video: https://vimeo.com/170711180
This weeks suggested personal development tool is being sent under another message. Remember there are 3 legs to the stool. Retailing, recruiting and personal development. When you start Healthy Home Check Ups, you should be no worse than 1 in 10. That is trading $25 in kits for up to $400 in profit. Within a couple weeks I bet you are at 1 in 5. Soon you can be at 1 in 3. 10 check up approaches and follow-ups a week can then benefit at $1200.00 a week. That is of course the retailing leg. But, it is the personal development leg that keeps us in the game long enough to get better. Listening to Jim Rohn, Darrin Hardy, Tony Robbins, Myself and your Sr. Leader, will keep you growing personally. We can have more because we can become more.
Note: I also included my monthly business newsletter. Do you know you can get this personalized for only $10 a month or free if you are in the Apprentice Program?
Let's all grow this week!
The weekly reports are starting to roll in. It is incredibly powerful to see you guys taking your home work seriously and sending in your reports. Rome was not built in a day. Send me your reports and I promise I will read, comment and give you input.
Week Four Growth & Prosperity
The link to the program is below. The course will give you back as much as you give. Life is always like a mirror. Success does not come to us it comes from us. You can do this! Let's have a great week!